Careers training for PhDs & Postdocs
Early career researchers (PhDs and postdocs) have specific career needs that are best addressed through working with a careers professional who understands the academic context.
Having spent 10 years managing a skills development programme for ECRs within a doctoral college, I have that insight.
I provide specialist careers training to research-council funded researchers in doctoral training centres and partnerships.
I offer webinars and small group workshops on topics including:
- How to get started with career planning
- Managing career transition
- Defining your professional identity
- Exploring careers through Job (Re)Search
- Designing a job search strategy
- CVs and LinkedIn
- Interview prep
- Effective job applications
- Business start-up
- CliftonStrengths® Discovery
- Wellbeing for Researchers
- Intelligent Career Card Sort® (ICCS®) Career Exploration Process (ICCS®)
Find out more
To arrange an initial chat, please get in touch.