Where are you now?
Career change happens whether we like it or not. When it does, we need to take time out to reflect on what’s been happening and what we can learn in order to move into the next chapter with confidence.
At the moment:
You may be feeling:
• unhappy; unfulfilled
• disillusioned; disengaged
• stuck or trapped in a job you don’t enjoy
• stressed by doing work that doesn’t play to your strengths
• challenged by new responsibilities (management or leadership)
You may be thinking:
• “I’m in the wrong job.”
• “There must be more to life than this…”
• “If I don’t do something now, it will be too late.”
You may have recognised:
• you’re not fulfilling your potential
• change is on the horizon (redundancy… relocation… retirement)
• it’s time to take stock and review where you’re heading
You would like:
• work that you enjoy
• a future that looks inviting
• a better work/life balance
• a sense of purpose
• more control over your work and life
But you’re struggling:
• you don’t know what else you might be suited to.
• you do know what you’d like to do but lack confidence in taking the plunge.
• you’re unsure what your strengths really are.
• you don’t know where to begin.